All efforts for bowling are to keep costs at an absolute minimum...meaning no unnecessary extras. Just show up, bowl, have fun and the alley will track each player's progress through the season for them to see.
- The cost for the fall league would be $210 plus a $4 USBC membership you will obtain (per individual, more information on this will be provided). This includes 10 weeks/3 games per week plus two free practice games a week (practice games are on your own time). Ball and shoe rental (Shoe rental is for game only. Does not include practice) are also included if needed. Participants will also receive a t-shirt.
- The registration and paymemt are due no later than August 25th.
The fall league is from September 10th thru November 12th, each Saturday, starting at 12:15pm. If the player participates in fall sports this will overlap a bit but the players are allowed to make-up games during the week prior to the Saturday they will miss bowling. We just ask that if you can't make a majority of the Saturdays please don't register.
- This will be for 6th-12th graders and it is not limited to players from the South Jeffco area.
- There will be at least one professional coach provided by the bowling alley each week providing tips to participants during games. This is a league and not learn-to-play so the coaching is minimal. Since they are not really “competing” against each other and bowling handicaps will be applied the four-person “teams” are not restricted by age or grade. Four siblings or friends can be on one “team” despite any age/grade differences. For participants that don’t have any friend requests, we will try to group varying ages.
- Although scores are tracked weekly it is more about the experience and improving their personal skills through the experience.
- Players are required to join the USBC for $4, more information will be provided soon.
- Since we will be the first group in the morning all balls and shoes will be disinfected. Players are welcome to bring their own equipment.
- The bowling alley is located 2530 E County Line Rd, Littleton, CO 80126
In Grades: 6 to 12 for 2021-22 School year